ON THE WWW.VIPWOMEN.COM WEB SITE
The words used with a capital letter have the meaning given to them in the Terms and conditions of this Service.
Personal data collected by the Service Administrator are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
The Service Administrator makes special efforts to protect the privacy and information provided to him regarding Service Users. The administrator selects and applies appropriate technical measures, including programming and organizational ones, with due diligence, ensuring protection of processed data, in particular, protects data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
Addressees of using the Services available on the website are not persons under 18 years of age. The personal data administrator does not foresee the deliberate collection of data regarding children under 18 years of age.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is:
ul. Grzybowska 85/217, 00-844 Warszawa, Poland
Regarding your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Administrator using:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- post: ul. Grzybowska 85/217, 00-844 Warszawa, Poland.
OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and scope:
- in order to take action before the conclusion of the Agreement at your request (e.g. setting up an Account), i.e. data provided in the registration form on the Service, i.e. email address and password set, name; in order to provide Services that require the creation of an Account, such as browsing the Services, Service pages available to Registered Users - we process your data provided in the Account and data on the Services performed;
- in order to provide Services that do not require the creation of an Account, such as browsing the Service, including themed blog as part of the Service, we process personal data regarding your activity on the Service, i.e. data regarding the content or Services you browse, data regarding your device session, operating system, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- performance of the Agreement for the provision of Services and the use of functionalities both requiring and not requiring the creation of an Account (e.g. using the Contact Box, placing Orders, using the Services and functionalities related to the ordered Package), we process personal data provided by you on the Account, payment for the Order , forms available on the Service and data regarding your activity on the Service, i.e. data on the Services you are viewing, as well as data on the session, your device and operating system, browser, location and unique ID. Providing some data is a condition for using certain Services and functionalities (mandatory data). Our system marks mandatory data automatically. The consequence of not providing this data is our inability to provide certain Services and functionalities. In addition to data marked as mandatory, providing other personal data is voluntary.
- to gather statistics on the use of individual functionalities available on the Service, to facilitate the use of the Service and to ensure the IT security of the Service, we process personal data regarding your activity on the Service and the amount of time spent on each of its the subpages, your search history, location , IP address, device ID, data about your web browser and operating system;
- in order to determine, pursue and enforce claims and defense against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement bodies, we may process your personal data provided in the forms and other data necessary to prove the existence of the claim or those which result from a legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure;
- in order to consider returns, complaints and suggestions and to answer Users' questions, we process personal data provided by you in complaints and suggestions, or to provide answers to questions contained in another form as well as data on the Services we provide that are the cause of returns, complaints or suggestions and data contained in documents attached to returns, complaints and suggestions;
- in order to research the market and opinions by us or our partners, i.e. information about the Services, your data provided when using the Services, email address. We do not use the data collected as part of market research and opinion polling for advertising purposes. Detailed instructions are given in the information about the survey or in the place where you enter your data;
- for the purpose of marketing our Services and the services of our partners, including remarketing, for this purpose we process data on your activity on the Service, including activities that are recorded and stored through cookies, in particular the history of activities, placed Orders, search history, clicks on the Service, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use data about your activity to reach you with our marketing messages outside the Service and we use the services of external suppliers for this purpose. These services consist in displaying our messages on websites other than the Service. Details on this subject can be found in the section regarding Cookies;
- in order to organize contests and loyalty programs, i.e. to grant periodic discounts and to advertise our offer, we use your personal data provided when creating an Account, when registering for a contest or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is given each time in the terms of participation of a given competition or loyalty program.
CATEGORIES OF RELATED PERSONAL DATA
The personal data administrator processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data provided under the Account;
- data regarding ordered Packages and payments for Orders, including paid, automatic, periodic extension of Packets' validity;
- data on website activity;
- data regarding complaints and suggestions;
- data on marketing services.
FREEDOM TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Providing the required personal data by you is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of Services by the Administrator of personal data via the Service.
DATA PROCESSING TIME
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to perform the Services, marketing activities and other services performed for the User. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject requests their removal or withdraws his consent;
- when the data subject has not taken action for over 10 years (inactive contact);
- after obtaining information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data regarding: email address, name and surname may be stored for the next 3 years for evidentiary purposes, consideration of returns, complaints and claims related to Services provided by the Service - these data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data regarding Orders, contests and loyalty programs in the scope including data necessary to keep accounting books will be stored for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline expired.
We store data regarding unlogged Users for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on devices or until they are deleted by the User in the User's device.
Your personal data regarding preferences, behaviors and choice of marketing content can be used as a basis for making automated decisions to determine the Service sales opportunities.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state authorities, e.g. the prosecutor's office, the Police, PUODO, the President of UOKiK, if they contact us,
- service providers that we use to operate the Service, e.g. to process an Order. Depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities act on our behalf or independently define the purposes and methods of their processing, a list of suppliers can be found on the website of our Website under the link: list of suppliers
THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request rectification of your personal data;
- request deletion of your personal data;
- requests to limit the processing of personal data;
- objecting to the use of personal data;
- requests to transfer personal data
The administrator of personal data without undue delay - and in any case within a month of receiving the request - provides you with information about the actions taken in relation to your request. If necessary, the monthly period may be extended by another two months due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests.
In any case, the Personal Data Administrator will inform you about such an extension within one month of receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
THE RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 15 OF THE GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information from the Administrator of personal data whether your personal data is processed.
If the Administrator processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to personal data;
- obtaining information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, about recipients or categories of recipients of such data, the planned period of storage of your data or about the criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and about the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, about the source of these data on automated decision making, including profiling, and on safeguards used in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
THE RIGHT TO CORRECT PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 16 OF THE GDPR)
If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Administrator to rectify your personal data immediately.
You also have the right to request the Administrator to complete your personal data.
If you want to request that your personal data be rectified or completed, please submit your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE RIGHT TO DELETE PERSONAL DATA, SOFTWARE "THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN" (ARTICLE 17 OF THE GDPR)
You have the right to request the Personal Data Administrator to delete your personal data when:
- your personal data has ceased to be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn specific consent to the extent that personal data was processed based on your consent;
- your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- you objected to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you filed an objection to the processing of your personal data in connection with the processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or the processing necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the personal data Administrator or a third party.
Despite submitting a request to delete personal data, the Personal Data Administrator may process your data further to determine, assert or defend claims, of which you will be informed / informed.
If you want to request the deletion of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
THE RIGHT TO REQUEST A RESTRICTION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 18 OF THE GDPR)
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when:
- you question the correctness of your personal data - the Personal Data Administrator will limit the processing of your personal data for a time allowing to check the correctness of this data;
- when the processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of deleting personal data, you request that the processing of your personal data be restricted;
- your personal data is no longer needed for processing purposes, but it is needed to establish, assert or defend your claims;
- when you have raised an objection to the processing of your personal data - until it is determined whether the legitimate interests on the part of the Personal Data Administrator prevail over the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you want to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE RIGHT TO OBJECT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 21 OF THE GDPR)
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, at any time in connection with:
- processing necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator of personal data or a third party;
- processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
If you want to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: email@example.com.
THE RIGHT TO REQUEST TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 20 OF THE GDPR)
You have the right to receive your personal data from the Administrator in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and send it to another personal data administrator.
You can also request that the Personal Data Administrator directly sends your personal data to another administrator (if it is technically possible).
If you want to request the transfer of your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, submit your request to the following address: email@example.com.
COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you think that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
In Poland, the supervisory body within the meaning of the GDPR is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO)..
When browsing the Service pages, "cookies" are used, hereinafter referred to as "Cookies", which are small text information that is saved on your terminal device in connection with the use of the Website. Their use is aimed at the correct operation of the Website's websites.
These files allow you to identify the software you use and tailor the Service to your individual needs.
Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
The cookies we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible to get to your devices through cookie files viruses or other unwanted software or malware.
TYPES OF "COOKIES"
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until you delete them. Ending the browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from your device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow you to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
We also use third-party cookies for the following purposes:
To learn the rules of using Cookies, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies.
Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information may be stored about how you navigate the web or when you use the website.
To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can use the tool located at https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Using the web browser settings or using the Service configuration, you can change Cookies settings yourself and at any time, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to your device. You can change these settings to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings or to inform you whenever they are placed on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).